ADD THIS

Share |

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two New Authors! And I've got two more books on the WAY!

Working with an INCREDIBLE writer - the first time I read her work - the HAIR literally was standing on the back of my neck - can't say much more but we're using a new company to do the web/blog and Social Media -which is all underway, and I'll be her manager, literary agent, and more...as MORE things are to come! 

I've also got a book tentatively called "State Rights" - but you'd be surprised that it's FICTION but based upon a "time period" and some timely events...a "Forrest Gump" meets reality...

And I'm getting out my 2nd Edition to fit with the many changes over the past few years...it should be a good read - but it's probably going to be more like the "The Truth about the Music Business, Digital Media, Social Revolution, and the storm of new technology" -

I just LOVE to write and have cranked out more material as of late - it's time to get it all into completed formats - but I may release my Fiction - very similarly to Valkyrie Morgan - in 3 episode for Vol1 and then 3 more for Vol II  - we'll see how it unfolds - as "State Rights" could be a LONG tail - or end up short- but as much as I write - probably in the ORDER of "WAR and PEACE' - we'll see...only with TIME will we know...

SM @ MSO