ADD THIS

Share |

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BROWSER WARS

Ok - I've not got SEVERAL COMPUTERS FIRED UP - including several version of Window OS and a couple of MAC OS - skipping the iPhone, iPad  and both Galaxies (phone and pad) for now- but have everything fired up!  I've got IE (not so cool - but you have to use it for some things), Chrome *(my favorite on speed), Firefox *(my favorite for blocking scripts and running TOR) and Safari - (can't get much use out of it unless with Mac OS but it works and I hate the default tab to all things MAC - we live in a cross platform world) and I'm running tests on SEVERAL MONITORS (HD, CRT, Laptops and many different sizes) along with Different Screen resolutions, etc - I'm sure my Analytics should be interesting tomorrow for my many sites!

So far I'm rather pleased as everything is adding up and working - however, I'm SUPPOSED to update IE - but the LAST update wreaked havoc with my two main mastering machines - which MUST have windows OS on them due to the many plug-ins I'm running and for Sony Vegas. 

But I'm slowly deciding through testing multiple site which is going to be my DEFAULT BROWSER on EVERY MACHINE - and soon enough as I finish up the learning curve for importing CSS into STATIC FBML.  But then it's on to learning the NEWEST MOBILE PLATFORMS and that's when I can fire up my smaller peripherals as I'm leaning toward the ANDROID OS - it's just SO COOL! 

Having fun getting my GEEK ON and LEARNING A TON as I GO!!    Can't wait to get into .mobi design soon enough....

SM & MSO